Sunday 5 August 2012

Party Wear

Last night was my best friend's 18th birthday party at The Courtyard in Derby, I'm on a bit of a tight budget at the minute as i just bought her a £50 tattoo so I couldn't really afford a new dress for this party, but like any other girl I really hate re-wearing outfits, so I raided my friend Jessie's wardrobe and this was the result.

This nude lace number was bought for Halloween costume (red Indian or something like that) and never worn again, so with a brown belt and my amazing heelless shoes from Chockers, (£40 as I can't afford Jeffery Campbell's) and pink lipstick, it made quite the party outfit and everyone was asking where my dress was from. Just shows what you can do with something from the bottom of your wardrobe!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers