Friday 21 September 2012

Lana for H&M

Okay so anyone that knows me know that I have an unhealthy obsession with Lana Del Rey, so when I heard about her new line at H&M naturally I was so excited! Living in Manchester means that my shopping opportunities have increased significantly, the H&M in Manchester is massive and the Lana collection is the first thing you see when walking in the door, so I couldn't resist:


This is me doing my best Lana impression! The blouse was £14.99 and I also bought a new LBD from the Lana collection that was only £20, so anyone who loves Lana Del Rey needs to check the collection out, its full of classy but girly romantic pieces in pastel colours and warm fluffy jumpers that can look effortlessly glamorous when pieced with costume jewellery. 
Lana performed at the opening event in New York and the advert featuring the song "Blue Velvet" its all over the TV at the moment, this beautiful star seems to have taken over, in fashion and on the radio, she does it all right.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers