Thursday 4 April 2013

Daisy Jewellery

Thanks to my (second) favourite "Made in Chelsea" star, next to Millie Macintosh, Binky Felstead I have found this lovely jewellery website, based in London Daisy Jewellery has Buddhist inspiration and has similar prices to Pandora and similar jewellers. Stars such as Rita Ora and Cara Delevingne have been spotted in Daisy pendants, it seems that this brand is becoming a celebrity craze. It has various different collections including the "Alpha" range which includes rings and bracelets with a single letter on, they are just beautiful and they definitely scream the next big thing, so I suggest everyone check it out. I love this one: 


2 comments:

  1. I've fallen in love with their shop too!
    I'd love to follow each other on bloglovin' or GFC, let me know! xx

    jillyinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Followers